kinda unbelievable

I leave a week from today.
Kinda unbelievable. 

The Lord has been teaching me so much in the past few months through His Word, through temptation that always comes before a life~changing mission trip, and through much prayer.

The verse that He has given me is 2 Corinthians 2:14 ~

"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place."

I am to be that sweet aroma. That shining beacon. That channel for Him. That reflection of the Savior. 

Thats my job. And more than anything i want to please my Master.

So dear friends, prayer partners, sisters in  Christ, and whomever else might read my blog. Please pray for me as I travel through the land of Israel. 
I go with an obedient heart, an unworthy soul, the unknown ahead, and with God holding my hand all the way. 

Through Him I will triumph!!
~Soli Deo Gloria~


Comments

  1. Amen and hooray! God has such an amazing plan in mind for this, girl ~ I am so excited to see how He uses you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to learn so much K-tch! I am so excited for you!! I'll be praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Word of God I think of as a straight edge, which shows up our own crookedness. We can't really tell how crooked our thinking is until we line it up with the straight edge of Scripture. ~ E. Elliot

What we say affects our eternal destiny.

Please comment with these in mind, and I look forward to your encouraging and edifying comments!

Popular Posts